Book & Pay
By 31 August 2015
- HealthcareBuild Environment Asia (HBE ASIA) is an annual conference, exhibition and networking Summit.
- Designed to be a multi-disciplinary environment that inspires health, construction and technology stakeholders to evoke change for the advancement of a better delivery of healthcare for staff, patients and their families, HBE ASIA focuses on the use of technology and the physical environment that positively affects healing and promotes well-being.
- HBE ASIA stakeholders will be presented with insightful strategies, latest updates and opportunities on investments, operations and technologies in hospital and healthcare outside of hospitals to effectively capitalise on the changing healthcare demands in Southeast Asia and ensure preparedness for tomorrow’s healthcare needs.
- HBE ASia provides businesses opportunities to showcase products & solutions that help
- Experience a world-class conference programme where international and local speakers share their expertise and discuss the latest innovations, experiences, trends and complex issues in the healthcare environment.
- Join the many international to regional exhibitors and showcase your products and services to a venue full of healthcare infrastructure decision makers, project leaders, investors, government representatives and senior level healthcare professionals.
- Gain access to one of the fastest growing healthcare construction markets in the world
- Meet the leaders and decision makers of current and future healthcare projects
- Demonstrate your solutions and services to a targeted audience
- Support local existing agents and search for local agents
- Monitor the activity of your competitors from concept to reality, whether it is in coaching, advisory work, expert engagement, programme and content design, flagship events, event logistics or speech writing.
WHO ARE WE?
HBE ASIA is a unique public private partnership collaboration spear-headed by CIDB Malaysia, an agency under the Ministry of Works Malaysia and Urban Forum Sdn Bhd for hospitals and healthcare stakeholders in the region to come together to transform the delivery of healthcare in Southeast Asia.
COPYRIGHT 2015 HEALTHCAREBUILD ENVIRONMENT ASIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED